- Vend for Mac or PC
- WooCommerce Integration
Once WooCommerce is linked to Vend, Vend becomes the master platform i.e. the products must be managed in Vend.
The product information which syncs to WooCommerce.
One-way sync (Vend to WooCommerce):
- Product name
- Handle (on the first publish)
- Retail price
- Inventory (from WooCommerce to Vend when an order successfully syncs to Vend)
- Image - We only send all the images when you first publish the product to WooCommerce or import into Vend. Any additional images need to be directly managed on WooCommerce.
The product information which doesn't sync to WooCommerce
- Product type
- Supply price
- Handle - Editing a handle in Vend will not update the slug on WooCommerce once the product is published.
- SKU - changing the SKU in Vend will update on WooCommerce if the product is published.
- Product type/category - Any category/sub-categories should be managed directly on WooCommerce.
- Image SEO - Vend doesn't have the SEO feature so this should be directly managed on WooCommerce.