- Once your Retail POS and WooCommerce accounts are connected, Retail POS becomes the system of record.
- You should manage your product catalogue, pricing and inventory information in Retail POS to ensure everything stays accurate and up-to-date.
- WooCommerce feeds important information back to Retail POS such as online sales, new customer or existing customer information associated with a sale, and inventory from a sale to keep stock levels in sync.
- Please click the following link for more on how to use the WooCommerce integration!
Product info that syncs:
|Variant Name/Value||Attribute Name|
|Variant Attribute||Attribute Value|
|Retail Price||Regular Price|
|Track Inventory||Manage Stock|
*For all new connections as of 20 May 2021. Connections made prior to this date will require images to be managed manually on each platform
Product info that doesn't sync:
* Handles send from Retail POS to WooCommerce on initial publish, but never after. For more on pictures, view the setting up WooCommerce products article.