- Once your Vend and WooCommerce accounts are connected, Vend becomes the system of record.
- You should manage your product catalogue, pricing and inventory information in Vend to ensure everything stays accurate and up-to-date.
- WooCommerce feeds important information back to Vend such as online sales, new customer or existing customer information associated with a sale, and inventory from a sale to keep stock levels in sync.
- Please click the following link for more on how to use the WooCommerce integration!
Product info that syncs:
|Variant Name/Value||Attribute Name|
|Variant Attribute||Attribute Value|
|Retail Price||Regular Price|
|Track Inventory||Manage Stock|
Product info that doesn't sync:
* Images and handles send from Vend to WooCommerce on initial publish, but never after. For more on pictures, view the setting up WooCommerce products article.