- Vend for Mac or PC
- Create stock orders to add stock to your products. This is recommended as you will have a record of it, and it will keep your average cost correct.
- Export your product list and update your stock in the inventory_outlet column. Import your CSV. This will appear as a manual adjustment in your inventory movements view. it will not update your average cost.
- Conduct a full or partial inventory count to update your stock to what you physically have in store.
- In the edit product page, manually update the stock for each product. This will appear in your inventory movements view as a manual adjustment. It will not update your average cost.
- A user must be an Admin to manually adjust stock quantifies for a product.