- Vend for PC
- Star TSP 100 or 143 USB printer
- Go to Star's website here
- Set the model to TSP 100 U or Star TSP U III depending on which model you have
- Set the operating system to Windows
- From the tabs below, click Drivers
- Click the recommended driver to download it (TSP100 future PRNT software)
- When the download is complete, find the file in your downloads
- Right click the file and select Extract all. Make sure Show extracted files is checked.
- Once the extraction is complete, double click the file called Autorun with the file type Application
- The Star install wizard will appear. Follow the steps to install your printer
- Once the installation is complete, plug your printer's USB cable into your PC
- Go to the Start Menu
- Click Devices and Printers
- Your Star printer should now appear here and be ready to use
To perform a test print:
Head over to the History tab and click on a sale.
Click View Receipt
Pick the receipt template you’d like to use and click Print.
This will take you to the print preview screen. If the Star is not your default printer, click Change and select the printer from the list.
You will also want to untick headers and footers and set the paper size to 72mm - 200mm or 72mm - receipt.
Note: If you set your paper size to 72mm - 200mm or 72mm - receipt without disabling headers and footers, the printer will not auto cut at the main receipt
Once that's been changed you should be able to print out a receipt.