- Vend for Mac or PC
- Vend on iPad
Manually Entered Sale/Return
- If a sale/return was processed directly on your credit card terminal without entering the sale into Vend, it will not be included in your Vend register closure
Sales from Other Registers
- If a sale was processed under the wrong register, it will not be included in the register closure for the register you are closing
- If you use an Ecommerce integration and your Ecommerce sales are set to go to your in store register, they will be included in your register closure
- If a sale was backdated it will be included in the register closure for the day it was actually processed. This includes Layby and On-Account sales.
- If a sale had to be synced due to being in offline mode OR the sale was errored, it will be included in the register closure for the day the sale was synced successfully
Follow these steps to see which sales are being included in your Vend register closure.