To correctly handover a ticket to another office if the retailer requires a call-back or a more timely reply in a particular timezone.
- Google Calendar
Create a ticket booking on Google Calendar
- Add Support Ticket Bookings to your Google Calendar
- Create a new event by clicking Create at the top left
- Click More Options
- Select the Support Ticket Bookings from the drop down in the screenshot below
- Add the name of the retailer and reason for the callback in the title, e.g Call John - WooCommerce questions
- Ensure the booking date/time is relevant to the office timezone
- Add a link to the Zendesk ticket in the booking description
Let the Pod Lead in the relevant office know that you have created the booking via Slack.