Vend offers an On-Ice service, which allows you to put your account on hold temporarily. While your account is On-Ice, we retain all your store data until you're ready to use your account again.
- Vend for Mac or PC
- Sign in as an admin user
- Click Setup
- Click Billing
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click Cancel My Account
- Select Put My Account On-Ice
- Select a reason from the dropdown list
- Click Put My Account On-Ice
If you need to access your store data while your account is On-Ice, you may want to complete the steps below before you put your account On-Ice.
- Export your Sales Ledger. The Sales Ledger can be exported 1000 lines at a time. This is exported from the Sales Ledger page.
- Export your Product list. This is exported from the Products page.
- Export your Customer list. This is exported from the Customers page.
- Export your Register Closures from Reporting -> Register Closures.
- Export your Sales reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Sales Reports on the sidebar.
- Export your Tax reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Tax Reports on the sidebar.
- Export any additional reports you might need including any gift card and store credit reports. Each reporting page has an export button.