Vend offers an on-ice service for a small charge, which allows you to put your account on hold temporarily. While your account is on-ice, we retain all your store data until you're ready to use your account again.
The on-ice service costs US $5 / NZ $7 / AU $5 / UK £5 per month.
- Vend for Mac or PC
- Sign in as an admin user
- Click Setup
- Click Billing
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click Cancel My Account
- Select Put My Account On-Ice
- Select a reason from the dropdown list
- Click Put My Account On-Ice
You won't be able to access your account while it's on-ice, so you may want to complete the steps below to export any important data before you put your account on-ice.
- Export your Sales Ledger. The Sales Ledger can be exported 1000 lines at a time. This is exported from the Sales Ledger page.
- Export your Product list. This is exported from the Products page.
- Export your Customer list. This is exported from the Customers page.
- Export your Register Closures from Reporting > Register Closures.
- Export your Sales reports. These can be found under Reporting > Sales Reports on the sidebar.
- Export your Tax reports. These can be found under Reporting > Tax Reports on the sidebar.
- Export any additional reports you might need including any gift card and store credit reports. Each reporting page has an export button.