Why aren't my products syncing from Retail POS > WooCommerce?
- Retail POS for PC and Mac
- WooCommerce Integration
The products between Retail POS and WooCommerce are linked based on the matching SKU. A few things to keep in mind before setting up the integration are as follows:
- There should not be duplicated SKUs in Retail POS and WooCommerce
- The SKU on Retail POS and WooCommerce should match on the case sensitivity too i.e. lowercase SKU in Retail POS can't be linked to the uppercase SKU on WooCommerce.
- When linking the product with variants between Retail POS and WooCommerce, please make sure the number of the variants are same.
- The attribute names like "Order and Type" will cause issues with the product publishing as these are there system reserved names.
In Retail POS, SKUs can only have letters, numbers and ".", "-", "_" and "/" characters. Please make sure you are using the same parameters on WooCommerce too.