My Sell Screen isn't loading and has been stuck on 'Getting ready to sell' for a while now. How can I fix this?
- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Google Chrome
In this case the first step would be to clear your cache:
- Type chrome://settings/siteData in the search bar
- Search for 'vendhq' in the top right hand side
- Click the trash icon to remove the saved data from your computer
- Refresh Retail POS and the Sell Screen should load.
If this doesn't resolve the issue then the most common cause of this is that there isn't enough storage on your computer for Retail POS to save/cache its offline data. To resolve the problem you'll need to delete some apps, documents or photos from your computer and refresh Retail POS.
The next step would be to clear all cookies, cache and history:
1. Navigate to chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
2. Change the time frame to All Time
3. Click Clear data
You could also try increasing Chromes data quota to save more data.
1. Open Terminal
2. Paste the following line: defaults write com.google.Chrome DiskCacheSize -integer 3145728000
3. Tap Enter
For PC, you can follow the external guide below:
Running Chrome in incognito mode will also temporarily allow you to access the sell screen if you need to do so quickly.