Your Shopify orders should sync over to your Vend Sales Ledger a few minutes after they are completed. If this doesn't happen, or only some of your orders sync over, there a few things you will want to check to ensure your orders will sync over from Shopify into your Vend Sales Ledger.
- Vend for Mac or PC
- Shopify Integration
Checking Shopify Settings in Vend
1. Click Setup > Add-ons > Shopify. Click on the pencil icon.
2. Scroll down to Automatic Updates and make sure that the box next to Update Vend - when an order is received in Shopify is checked blue.
3. If this box is checked and you still do not see orders in your Sales Ledger, it may be that your orders are archived in Shopify.
Archived Orders in Shopify
1. In Shopify click Orders. Select one of the orders that are not appearing in your Sales Ledger. Across the top of the order, you'll be able to see if it's archived, like this one below.
2. To unarchive the order, click More Actions and select Unarchive.
3. Now, head back into Vend and go to Setup > Add-ons > Shopify > Get Shopify Orders > Get New Shopify Orders. You should notice that your orders should appear in your Sales Ledger.