Transfer layby sales started in a previous POS system into Retail POS.
- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Retail POS on iPad
- Click Sell
- Add a customer to the sale by searching for their name in the Add a customer field
- Add the products on the layby to the sale in Retail POS
- Click Pay
- Click Layby
- Click Done
- Click Sales History
- Locate and click the layby sale to expand it
- Click Edit
- Select the date the layby sale was originally started from the Sale Date drop-down
- Click Add Another Payment to manually apply a payment (if required)
- Click Save
Recreated laybys will appear under the correct date in sales reports/payments reports; however, they will appear in the register closure for the day they are recreated.