Void a closed sale when there is no option to void it in the Sales Ledger
- Vend for PC or Mac
- Go to Sell
- Click on Sales History
- Click Process returns
- Search by receipt number
- Click the sale to expand it
- Click Return Items
- On the sell screen the items will have negative quantity, click Refund
- Click the correct payment type
- You can't void a closed sale once a return has been done against it, even if that return is voided.
- Completing a return against the sale will balance it out, essentially voiding the transaction.