Check that the Google Chrome browser is up to date.
- Vend for Mac or PC
- Google Chrome
- In the top right of the Chrome window click on the three dots (this may alternatively be an upward arrow)
- Click Help
- Click About Google Chrome
- On the second line down it will tell you if your browser is up to date
To update Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click Update Google Chrome. If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch.