- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Retail POS on iPad
No - once a product is created as a Variant Product it cannot be changed to a Standard Product. You would need to recreate the product as a Standard Product.
- This applies for any product type (Product with Variants, Composite Product).
- If a product is deleted the sales data will still remain in your historical Sales Reports. However, if you generate an Inventory Report on the deleted product from before the product was deleted, the data will not show.
- How to add a single product
- How do I add product in Retail POS
- How to delete a single variant