Why aren't my products syncing from WooCommerce > Vend?
- Vend for PC and Mac
- WooCommerce Integration
The products between Vend and WooCommerce are linked based on the matching SKU. A few things to keep in mind before setting up the integration are as follows:
- There should not be any duplicated SKUs in Vend and WooCommerce
- The SKU on Vend and WooCommerce should match on the case sensitivity too i.e. lowercase SKU in Vend can't be linked to the uppercase SKU on WooCommerce.
- There should not be any spaces in the SKU on WooCommerce
- All product must have a SKU
- When linking the product with variants between Vend and WooCommerce, please make sure the SKU in the inventory tab on WooCommerce should be blank. Only the variations should have a SKU.
- A product with attribute name must have the attribute values i.e must have variants created on WooCommerce.
- Please go to WooCommerce > Products > Attributes to check every attribute must have a slug and a name.
- Order and Type should not be used as an attribute name for the variant products as this is a system reserved name in Vend and the products will fail to sync.
In Vend, SKUs can only have letters, numbers and ".", "-", "_" and "/" characters. Please make sure you are using the same parameters on WooCommerce too.