Can I change a Layby sale to an On Account sale or vice versa?
- Vend for Mac or PC
- Vend on iPad
No, once a sale has been processed as a Layby or On Account sale, it cannot be changed to another type of sale.
You need to void the sale and recreate it as the correct sale type.
Voiding the original sale:
- Navigate to Sell -> Sales History
- Locate the sale to be voided and click to expand
- Click Void
- Click Void Sale
Recreating the sale to change the sale type:
- Replicate the sale in the sell-screen
- Process it as the correct sales type
- If you originally took cash, click Pay then Cash (you can skip steps 4 to 8)
If you took a different payment type, Park the sale
- Click Sales ledger
- Search/Click the sale
- Click Apply payment/refund
- Click the correct payment type
- Type the correct payment amount