When importing a product CSV file you receive an error message stating products have been ignored.
- Vend for Mac or PC
There are two main causes of this issue:
- The tax name in the tax column does not match the tax name set up in your Vend account.
- The ID in the CSV file belongs to a deleted product
- Ensure that the tax name listed in the CSV file exactly matches the tax name in Setup > Sales Taxes.
- Delete the contents of the ID column, making sure to leave the column header
- A common mistake is a space after the tax name
- Standard products will be ignored if their handle is identical to another standard product already in Vend
- Composite products will also be ignored when importing a product CSV file as the product will be updated if changes were made to any product(s) that make up the composite
- More information on CSV files can be found here
- More information on Composite products can be found here