Remove store credit that has been issued as part of a return by voiding and recreating the return.
- Retail POS for Mac or PC
You will then need to recreate the return and process it under a different payment type.
- Navigate to Sales History
- Locate the return sale and click to expand
- Click Void
- Click Void Sale
- Navigate Sell -> Sell and recreate the return
- Inventory for any products purchased in the original sale will be taken back out of your store's inventory
- Your user role must have permission to void sales enabled
- User roles and permissions
- Voiding Sales Using the Sals History