Is it possible to keep outlets in one Retail POS account separate in terms of inventory, products, suppliers, income and expenditure?
- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Pro Plan
Any outlets under a single Retail POS account cannot run separately from each other. In a Retail POS account:
- All outlets use one product list and the same suppliers
- All outlets use one customer list
- Inventory is split between different outlets
- Most reports can be filtered by outlet, but the overall income and expenses will be considered a total of all outlets
- All outlets under one Retail POS account will be billed together
- All outlets will need to use the same currency
If you require a set up that differs from what is listed above, your outlets will need to be created as separate Retail POS accounts.
- The Shopify, WOO and Xero integrations all work on a 1:1 ratio, so if each outlet needed their own integrated account, they would need to be set up as different accounts in Retail POS
- Other 3rd party integrations may only apply to the account as a whole