A product in Vend can be made inactive or deleted via the Product page. This article talks you through how to make a product inactive or delete a product in Vend.
Make a Product Inactive
There are some situations where you may need to work with a product again. Therefore, we generally do not recommend that you delete products but instead make them Inactive in your store.
To make a single product inactive, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Catalog -> Products
2. Head to the product you want to make inactive.
3. Click on the checkbox to the left of the product to select it.
4. Click the drop down arrow labelled 'Choose an Action (1 Selected)' and select 'Deactivate' Product.
5. Confirm your choice in the dialogue box that will appear.
Make Products Inactive or Deactivate Products in Bulk
In some cases, you might want to make bulk changes to your products' status as active or inactive. You can make these changes in bulk on the product page.
1. Navigate to Catalog -> Products. This page will default to showing your active products, so if you wish to make existing inactive products active again you will need to filter the product page by inactive products.
2. On the left side, select the checkboxes next to the products you wish to make the changes to. You can also select all products by clicking the topmost checkbox.
3. Click 'Activate Product...' to activate your selected products in bulk, or 'Deactivate Product...' to deactivate products in bulk. I
4. In the dialogue box that appears, depending on what you are trying to do, click 'Activate Products' or 'Deactivate Products'.
Note: Selecting the 'Select All' checkbox will only select all the products that have loaded on the page at that time. If you wish to select all products that meet your filtered settings, you will need to scroll down until no more products load, and then click 'Select All'.