1. Ask the customer for their receipt (if required under your policy) or for their name and date/time of the sale or other details required to find the transaction.
2. Tap on the menu button on the top left and open ‘Sales History’.
3. Use the filter options to search by receipt number (or other details) if required.
4. Once the sale is located tap on it to expand the details.
5. Check the item being returned to ensure it matches the item sold.
Next, click on the Return Item button. Clicking this button will load the customer's sale onto the sell screen.