If your store has email receipts enabled, you will be prompted to enter the customer's email address (If you have already added a customer to the sale, and Vend has their email address, this will automatically be filled in.) All emailed receipts will contain a PDF attachment of the receipt.
Email receipts turned off?
You can still email a receipt to a customer for the Sales History, even if it is turned off by default.
1. Open the Sales History tab from the side menu.
2. Select All Sales along the top.
3. Locate the sale to find the receipt you wish to email.
4. Hover over the sale line and click to expand the sale information.
5. Once here, you will see an expanded view of the sale. On the right of this expanded view is an email receipt button.
6. Click the email receipt button and enter the customer's email in the popup box that appears.