You can also print off a gift receipt if your customer is purchasing your products as a gift for someone else. The gift receipt is a simplified version of the standard receipt that does not include any payment or loyalty information.
If you need to print a gift receipt from your sales history, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Sales History tab from the side menu.
2. Select the 'All Sales' tab along the top.
3. Locate the sale to find the receipt you wish to print.
4. Hover over the sale line and click to expand the sale information.
5. Once here, you will see an expanded view of the sale. On the right of this expanded view is a gift receipt button. Clicking this button will bring up the print preview screen from where you can print out your receipt.