Apart from having a full Training Mode on your Web browser on Mac or PC, you can also activate a demo mode on Vend on iPad.
The Demo Mode on an iPad is different to what is available on the Training Mode on your web brower. On Demo Mode, you will only be able to use the Sell Screen and add Vend's default products to your test sales. However, this is still a great way to get more comfortable with navigating around the app. This is especially useful if you want to show your new cashiers how to process sales without actually registering any sales data.
In order to activate this mode on the iPad, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to your iPad's settings and scroll down to Vend Register.
2. Select Demo mode.
3. Once this is done, open your Vend Register app. You will then see that you are in Demo Mode.
4. To get started, click on Start the Interactive Demo button. The demo Sell Screen version will look something like this.
5. The system will guide you through the app and where to tap. It will also provide you with information about the purpose of each button as you navigate through the Sell Screen.
6. Once you're confident using the app on your iPad, don't forget to turn off Demo Mode to allow you to start making actual sales in your store.