A quote is a record of a sale containing products and how much they would cost.
It is usually given for customers who are purchasing things in bulk or someone who is shopping around and wanting to compare prices between different stores.
Whatever the reason, you can easily generate quotes within Retail POS.
1. When a customer requests a quote, add the products and any other information they need (such as the customer name, discounts, a sale note, changes to tax, etc.) on the Sell screen.
2. Select the More actions button above the sale on the screen and select Quote sale.
3. Enter any relevant information in the Add a note to the sale box and select Quote sale.
4. Here you can either email the quote or select Print and select your desired receipt template to print a physical copy of the quote.
- The quote your customer receives contains all the sales information for the item(s) you added to the sale and how much your customer would need to pay to complete the purchase.
5. Select Complete sale to finish.
1. When a customer requests a quote, on the Sell screen, add the products and any other information needed (such as the customer name, any discounts, a sale note, changes to tax etc.)
2. Tap More actions and select Print current sale
3. Select the receipt template you wish to use and tap Print.
4. To finish, you can Park sale for retrieval later or Delete sale to clear.
To continue a Quote that you have parked, navigate to Menu icon > Sales history. Select the Continue sale tab and find the sale you wish to continue.
Tap the continue arrow on the sale to recall it to the Sell screen. Process the sale as normal.