When opening your register for the day, you will be given the option to add a cash float. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. First, head to Sell -> Cash Management.
2. You will be informed that your Register is closed and have the option to add an Opening Float.
3. Add your desired cash float amount under the Opening Float section.
4. At this stage, you may also wish to add a note to provide further detail about the float.
5. Physically add your cash float to your cash drawer and click Open Register.
For more information on Cash Management in Vend, check out these articles.