In certain situations, when attempting to make a sale on your Sell Screen, you may see a message of, “If you’re loading for the first time, this may take a while”. However, if this message does not disappear after a maximum of two minutes, (this is dependant on your internet service provider and amount of storage taken up by your computer), you will have to clear your cache, content and browsing data for Vend.
It is good practice to clear out your cache and browser history regularly. This is because a browser typically will store information such as login details and could be the root of issues when loading aspects of websites.
To clear cookies and cache for Vend follow the steps below:
Note: If you are using a PC or Mac, you should only access Vend with Google Chrome. Any other browser will cause issues.
1. Click on the three buttons at the top of your browser window and head to your Settings.
2. Type in Content in the search bar and click on Content Settings.
3. In your Content Settings, click on Cookies.
4. Click on See all cookies and site data.
5. Type in vendhq in the search bar and click REMOVE ALL SHOWN.
6. A warning box will pop up asking if you want to continue. Click on CLEAR ALL.
You will then have to refresh the Sell Screen and log back into your Vend store again. When clearing cache, you will expect your Sell Screen to load in approximately 30 seconds to a minute.