There are several situations when you may need to Reset your Data when using Vend.
Some of these situations include:
- Receiving a negative balance on your Sell Screen after processing a return;
- When trying to add or edit products on your Sell Screen;
- When changing taxes on your Sell Screen;
- Adding product details when making a sale; and
To learn how to do Reset your Data on Vend on Mac or PC, follow the steps below:
1. Click on Sell to get to your Sell Screen.
2. Click on Status. This will take you to the Status page.
3. When on the Status page, click on Reset Data.
4. You should see a warning about the implications of resetting your data. Click on Reset Data.
Note: Resetting your data will clear any open sales on your Sell Screen. Make sure to check your Sales History to make sure your most recent sales have been saved.
5. Navigate back to your Sell Screen to see if the issue you are experiencing has cleared.