There are several situations when you may need to reset your data when using Retail POS.
Some of these situations include:
- Receiving a negative balance on your sell screen after processing a return
- When trying to add or edit products on your sell screen
- When changing taxes on your sell screen
- Adding product details when making a sale
- Selling recently added or edited products
To learn how to reset your data on Retail POS on Mac or PC, follow the steps below:
1. Click Sell to get to your Sell Screen.
2. Click Status.
3. On the Status page, click Reset data.
4. You should see a warning about the implications of resetting your data. Click Reset data.
Note: Resetting your data will clear any open sales on your sell screen. Make sure to check your sales history to make sure your most recent sales have been saved.
5. Navigate back to your sell screen to see if the issue you are experiencing has cleared.