To learn how to order stock, follow the steps below:
1. Head to Products -> Stock Control.
2. Select Purchase Orders. This will direct you to the page New Purchase Order.
3. Select the supplier you are ordering stock from the Supplier drop-down field.
4. Choose where you wish to have the stock delivered to by clicking on the Deliver to drop-down menu
Note: An Order Number will automatically be generated when you choose the outlet to have the order delivered to.
5. Choose whether you wish to use the auto-fill from the reorder point (this was defined when the product was added). If you select this option, and your stock count on each product is the same or less than the reorder point set, the product will be automatically ordered (to the value of your reorder amount.)
Note: The product will not be automatically reordered if it exists in another open or sent order for the same outlet.
6. Add products by typing in the product name in the search box; Vend will bring up the product, and if there are several similar products, click on the correct one.
7. Enter the quantity of this product that you would like to order. Keep adding products until your order is complete.
Note: If you have set up or are using barcodes for your products, you can add your products by scanning your barcodes; ensure that you have selected the product search box before scanning.
8. Once complete, click Save to save your changes or Save and Send/Send if you are ready to send it off to your supplier now.