To order stock in Vend, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Products -> Stock Control.
2. Select Order Stock. This will direct you to the New Purchase Order page.
3. Select the supplier you are ordering stock from the Supplier drop-down field.
4. Select which outlet for the stock to be delivered to from the Deliver to drop-down menu
An Order Number will automatically be generated when you choose the outlet to have the order delivered to.
5. Add products to the order one of two ways:
- Auto-fill from the reorder point (defined when the product is added). If you select this option, and your stock count on each product is the same or less than the reorder point set, the product will be automatically ordered to the value of your reorder amount.
- OR, Add products by typing in the product name in the search box; Vend will bring up the product, and if there are several similar products, click on the correct one.
The product will not be automatically reordered if it exists in another open or sent order for the same outlet.
6. Enter the quantity of the product(s) that you would like to order. Keep adding products until your order is complete.
If you have set up or are using barcodes for your products, you can add your products by scanning your barcodes; ensure that you have selected the product search box before scanning.
7. Once complete, click Save to save your changes or Save and Send/Send if you are ready to send it off to your supplier now.