When you delete a user in Retail POS, you are permanently deleting the personal data relating to that user. This action will suppress any further processing against the deleted user’s profile. For any content (e.g. sales, reports) previously associated with a deleted user, “Anonymous User” will be shown instead.
To delete users individually
1. Navigate to Setup > Users in the sidebar.
On the Users page, you will see a list of all your active users in Retail POS.
2. Find the user you want to delete and click their name.
3. On the user's page, scroll to the bottom of your screen and click Delete user at the left of your screen.
Before deleting a user on Retail POS, check your country's tax and legal requirements. Identify whether there are issues with deleting a user's personal information from Retail POS, in case that identifying information needs to be retained.
5. Click Delete to complete the deletion of the user from your Retail POS store. This will take you back to the Users page.
6. On the Users page, the deleted user will be temporarily marked for deletion. You can restore the user by selecting the Restore user button within 14 days of deleting them. However, after 14 days, the user will permanently be deleted from your Retail POS store.