Vend offers an On-Ice service, which allows you to put your account on hold temporarily. While your account is On-Ice, we retain all your store data until you're ready to use your account again.
While your account is on-ice, you will not be able to access your data. However, the data will be saved and you will be able to access your data once you take your account off hold.
Before you put your account On-Ice
If you need to access your store data while your account is On-Ice, you may want to complete the steps below before you put your account On-Ice.
- Export your Sales Ledger. The Sales Ledger can be exported 1000 lines at a time. This is exported from the Sales Ledger page.
- Export your Product list. This is exported from the Products page.
- Export your Customer list. This is exported from the Customers page.
- Export your Register Closures from Reporting -> Register Closures.
- Export your Sales reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Sales Reports on the sidebar.
- Export your Tax reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Tax Reports on the sidebar.
- Export any additional reports you might need including any gift card and store credit reports. Each reporting page has an export button.
Once you've exported all your data, you are now ready to put your account On-Ice.
If you have a Xero account, you will also need to make sure that all of your register closures, on account sales and stock orders (if applicable), are successfully posted to Xero before cancelling.
Putting your account On Ice
If you would like to put your account On Ice please click "GET HELP" on the Help Centre to submit a ticket.
Reactivate an On-Ice Account
Once you are ready to reactivate your account, log in to your Vend store, and click on Reactivate My Account.