Vend’s pricing plans have been updated
Please note that Vend’s pricing plans have been updated. If you’re looking to reactivate your account that was On-Ice, you will need to upgrade to one of our latest pricing plans in order to do so.
Vend offers an On-Ice service, which allows you to put your account on hold temporarily. While your account is On-Ice, we retain all your store data until you're ready to use your account again.
Important: While your account is on-ice, you will not be able to access your data. However, the data will be saved and you will be able to access your data once you take your account off hold.
Before you put your account On-Ice
If you need to access your store data while your account is On-Ice, you may want to complete the steps below before you put your account On-Ice.
- Export your Sales Ledger. The Sales Ledger can be exported 1000 lines at a time. This is exported from the Sales Ledger page.
- Export your Product list. This is exported from the Products page.
- Export your Customer list. This is exported from the Customers page.
- Export your Register Closures from Reporting -> Register Closures.
- Export your Sales reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Sales Reports on the sidebar.
- Export your Tax reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Tax Reports on the sidebar.
- Export any additional reports you might need including any gift card and store credit reports. Each reporting page has an export button.
Once you've exported all your data, you are now ready to put your account On-Ice.
Important: If you have a Xero account, you will also need to make sure that all of your register closures, on account sales and stock orders (if applicable), are successfully posted to Xero before putting your account On-Ice.
Put Account On-Ice
If you would like to put your account On Ice head to Setup in the side navigation menu. Select Billing and Cancel My Account. Next, select Put My Account On-Ice.
You will then be asked to provide a reason and additional comments. Finally, select Put My Account On-Ice.
The On-Ice service costs US $5 / NZ $7 / AU $5 / UK £5 / SA R50 per month.
Note: Coupon discounts do not apply to On-Ice charges.When you reactivate your account after going On-Ice, you’ll be prompted to reactivate on one of our latest pricing plans.
Reactivate an On-Ice Account
Once you are ready to reactivate your account, log in to your Vend store, and click on Reactivate My Account.