Vend’s current Lite plan includes a monthly turnover limit. If you are on the Lite plan and your monthly sales turnover exceeds this turnover limit three times or more in 12 months, you will need to move onto the Pro plan.
Turnover is calculated in the trading currency for retailers who trade in the following currencies; USD, AUD, NZD, GBP, CAD, EUR, ZAR, SGD. If you’re trading in a different currency, your turnover will be converted to USD.
The monthly turnover limits on the Lite plan are as follows:
- Fluctuations in exchange rates for USD may result in variations of turnover calculations. Vend will always use the most current rates when converting to USD, and will apply the exchange rate, as at the end of each calendar month.
- Product returns will be attributed for in the turnover of the month in which the product was returned.
- Any tax that you may charge will be taken into account when calculating monthly turnover.
- Gift card sales will be taken into account when calculating monthly turnover.
- You will be notified about every calendar month that you exceeded the Lite plan’s turnover limit.
Exceeding turnover on the Lite plan
If you are on the Lite plan and your monthly turnover exceeds the turnover limit of the Lite plan (in your local trading currency, where supported, otherwise USD) three times in 12 months, you will be upgraded to the Pro plan and charged the Pro plan price. You will not be restricted from trading.
There is no turnover limit on our Pro plan, and you will also have access to all of our advanced retail management features which will support you to continue to grow and optimise your business. You can switch over to our Pro plan at any time. Learn more about our plans here.
Updates to your billing date on an annual Vend subscription when you are upgraded from the Lite to Pro plan because of turnover
If you exceed the Lite plan turnover limit three times or more in 12 months, and are upgraded to Pro, you will be charged the difference between the Pro and Lite plan (based on your current setup) for the remaining months of your annual subscription. You will then be charged for the annual Pro plan from your next billing date.
Updates to your billing date on a monthly Vend subscription when you are upgraded from the Lite to Pro plan because of turnover
If you exceed the Lite plan turnover limit three times or more in 12 months, you will be upgraded to the Pro plan automatically from your next billing date. You will continue to pay monthly.
Downgrading to the Lite plan
You will be able to downgrade to the Lite plan so long as your turnover has not exceeded the monthly turnover limit three times or more in 12 months in your relevant currency.