Retail POS's reporting system is both customizable and flexible, making it a very powerful tool for managing your store. While you can attain all sorts of data from your store, below are some examples of the kind of information you can and might want to get from Retail POS's reporting system.
- Comparing product sales performance over a period
- Keeping track of your top sellers
- Measuring the performance of your staff
- Getting a breakdown of daily totals over a period
- Tracking your current stock levels
- Tracking your sales by outlet
Revenue from layby sales will not appear in reports until they are paid off and completed.
Because Retail POS reporting is extremely flexible, the reports listed here only represent a small amount of what's available. Now that you understand the kind of information that can be retrieved from Retail POS reporting and how to customize it to your liking, you can get busy experimenting with other combinations!