Before cancelling your account, we highly recommend you consider putting your account on hold ("On-Ice"), so you can access it in the future. For more information on placing your account On-Ice, check out this article here.
If you would like to cancel your account permanently, follow the steps below but be aware that once you cancel your account, all of your data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
Note:If you have been using your store for sales, rather than trialling, you must export your data from your store before you begin the cancellation process.
Before cancelling your account make sure that you complete the steps below
- Export your Sales Ledger. The Sales Ledger can be exported 1000 lines at a time. This is exported from the Sales Ledger page.
- Export your Product list. This is exported from the Products page.
- Export your Customer list. This is exported from the Customers page.
- Export your Register Closures from Reporting -> Register Closures.
- Export your Sales reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Sales Reports on the sidebar.
- Export your Tax reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Tax Reports on the sidebar.
- Export any additional reports you might need including any gift card and store credit reports. Each reporting page has an export button.
Once you've exported all your data, you are now ready to cancel your account.
Important: If you have a Xero account, you will also need to make sure that all of your register closures, on account sales and stock orders (if applicable), are successfully posted to Xero before cancelling.
Cancel your account on Mac or PC
To cancel your Vend account on Mac or PC, select Setup from the side navigation menu of Vend on your web browser, followed by the Billing tab. At the bottom of the following page, beneath your Billing Information, is a Delete your Vend account button.
Click the Delete your Vend account button and follow the steps on screen.
You will receive an email confirming your cancellation.
As Vend is billed in advance, you won't get any further charges on your credit card.
Cancel your account on iPad
If you are cancelling your Vend account on your iPad, you will need to click the Menu button, followed by Dashboard. You may then follow the steps above for Mac or PC, which will take you to your Billing information and be able to select Delete your Vend account.
Important: Please note that we do not offer pro-rated refunds if you decide to terminate an annual (or monthly) contract early. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
How do I unsubscribe from marketing emails?
Vend sends occasional marketing emails and newsletters.
If you would like to stop receiving these, click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Customers who have unsubscribed will still receive billing emails, and emails from our Support team if they send us a help request.