If you would like to cancel your account permanently, follow the steps below but be aware that once you cancel your account, all of your data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
Please note, If you are on a contract you will be charged the remainder of the contract term upon cancellation. We do not offer pro-rated refunds if you decide to terminate an annual (or monthly) contract early. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
If you have been using your store for sales, rather than trialling, you must export your data from your store before you begin the cancellation process.
Before cancelling your account make sure that you complete the steps below
- Export your Sales Ledger. The Sales Ledger can be exported 1000 lines at a time. This is exported from the Sales Ledger page.
- Export your Product list. This is exported from the Products page.
- Export your Customer list. This is exported from the Customers page.
- Export your Register Closures from Reporting -> Register Closures.
- Export your Sales reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Sales Reports on the sidebar.
- Export your Tax reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Tax Reports on the sidebar.
- To export any additional reports you might need including any gift card and store credit reports, please contact Vend Support for assistance.
Once you've exported all your data, you are now ready to cancel your account.
Cancel your account on Mac or PC
To cancel your Vend account please click "GET HELP" on the Help Centre to submit a ticket.
How do I unsubscribe from marketing emails?
Vend sends occasional marketing emails and newsletters.
If you would like to stop receiving these, click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Customers who have unsubscribed will still receive billing emails, and emails from our Support team if they send us a help request.