If you would like to temporarily put your account on hold, contact our support team by signing in here and clicking 'Contact Us'. Vend offers an 'On-Ice' service, where we retain all your store data until you're ready to use your account again.
The On-Ice service costs US $5 / NZ $7 / AU $5 / UK £5 per month. Note that coupon discounts do not apply to On-Ice charges.
While your account is on-ice, you will not be able to access your data. However, the data will be saved.
How do I cancel my plan?
Before cancelling your account, we highly recommend you consider putting your account "on ice" so you can access it in the future. By going “on ice,” your account will be temporarily deactivated, but all of the important store data you need for tax & legal reasons will be preserved. Going “on ice” can also be a good choice if you plan on reopening your store at a later date as you will be able to pick up exactly where you last left off. For more information on the "on-ice" service click here or contact our Support team directly.
If you'd like to cancel your account permanently, follow the steps below but be aware that once you cancel your account, all of your data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
If you've been using your store for sales, rather than trialling, you must export your data from your store before you begin the cancellation process.
Before cancelling your account make sure that you:
- Export your Sales Ledger. The Sales Ledger can be exported 1000 lines at a time. This is exported from the Sales Ledger page.
- Export your Product list. This is exported from the Products page.
- Export your Customer list. This is exported from the Customers page.
- Export your Register Closures from Reporting -> Register Closures.
- Export your Sales reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Sales Reports on the sidebar.
- Export your Tax reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Tax Reports on the sidebar.
- Export any additional reports you might need including any gift card and store credit reports. Each reporting page has an export button.
Once you've exported all your data, you're ready to cancel your account.
Important: If you have a Xero account, you will also need to make sure that all of your register closures, on account sales and stock orders (if applicable) are successfully posted to Xero before cancelling.
Along the sidebar in Vend, click 'Setup' followed by the 'Account' or 'Billing' tab. At the bottom of the following page, beneath your Billing Information, is a 'Delete your Vend account' button.
Click the 'Delete your Vend account' button and follow the steps on screen.
You will receive an email confirming your cancellation.
As Vend is billed in advance, you won't get any further charges on your credit card.
Important: Please note that we do not offer pro-rated refunds if you decide to terminate an annual (or monthly) contract early. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
How do I unsubscribe from marketing emails?
Vend sends occasional marketing emails and newsletters.
If you would like to stop receiving these, click the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the email.
Customers who have unsubscribed will still receive billing emails, and emails from our Support team if they send us a help request.