Are you sure? Your Vend experience doesn't need to end here! Search the Help Centre for our guides on how to make your store better catered to your businesses needs.
However, if you still wish to cancel your account permanently, follow the steps below.
It is important that you understand that once you cancel your account, all of your data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
Also for those on a contract, you will be charged the remainder of the contract term upon cancellation. We do not offer pro-rated refunds if you decide to terminate an annual or monthly contract early. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Before cancelling you must
- Export your sales data. This can be exported from the Sales History (Sell -> Sales History). Refer to our Exporting your Sales Data from Vend for steps how.
- Export your Product list. This is exported from the Products page.
- Export your Customer list. This is exported from the Customers page.
- Export your Register Closures from Reporting -> Register Closures.
- Export your Sales reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Sales Reports on the sidebar.
- Export your Tax reports. These can be found under Reporting -> Tax Reports on the sidebar.
- To export any additional reports you might need including any gift card and store credit reports, please contact Vend Support for assistance.
Once you've exported all your data, you are now ready to cancel your account.
If you have been using your store for sales, rather than trialling, you must export your data from your store before you begin the cancellation process.
Cancel your account on Mac or PC
To cancel your Vend account, navigate to Setup -> Billing and click Cancel My Account at the bottom of the page to follow the automated prompts.
How do I unsubscribe from marketing emails?
Vend sends occasional marketing emails and newsletters.
If you would like to stop receiving these, click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Customers who have unsubscribed will still receive billing emails, and emails from our Support team if they send us a help request.