Gift Receipts in Vend for iPad
These are instructions for printing Gift receipts on Vend for iPad. For instructions on how to do this on Vend for Mac or PC, click here.
If your customer is purchasing your products as a gift for someone else you can print them a gift receipt. This gift receipt is a simplified version of the standard receipt that does not include any payment or loyalty information.
Gift receipts are not customisable.
To print out a gift receipt directly after a sale follow the steps below:
1. Add products and click pay as normal.
2. After taking payment for the sale, you will be taken the 'Sale Complete' screen.
3. On this page, tap the Gift button to print a gift receipt.
If you have not configured standard receipts to print automatically you can print one manually from this screen by tapping the Print Receipt button.
If you need to print a gift receipt from a historic sale:
1. Ask the customer for their receipt (if required under your policy) or for their name and date/time of the sale or other details required to find the transaction.
2. Tap on the menu button on the top left and open Sales History.
3. Use the filter options to search by closed sales, receipt number or other details if required.
4. Once the sale is located tap on it to expand the details.
5. On the right of this expanded view is a Gift Receipt button. Tapping this button will bring up the print preview screen from where you can print out your receipt.