Important: These are instructions for printing Gift receipts on Vend for Mac and PC. For instructions on how to do this on Vend for iPad, click here.
If your customer is purchasing your products as a gift for someone else you can print them a gift receipt. This gift receipt is a simplified version of the standard receipt that does not include any payment or loyalty information.
To print out a gift receipt directly after a sale follow the steps below:
1. Add products and click pay as normal.
2. After taking payment for the sale, you will be taken to the 'Payment Complete' page.
3. Before clicking 'Done', select the 'Gift Receipt' button.
4. This will take you to the print preview screen where you can print the gift receipt.
Note: Gift receipts are not customisable.
5. After you've printed the gift receipt, click 'Done' to complete the sale and print off a standard customer receipt.
If you need to print a gift receipt from a historic sale:
1. Open the Sales History tab from the side menu.
2. Select the 'All Sales' tab along the top.
3. Locate the sale you wish to print the receipt for.
4. Hover over the sale line and click to expand the sale information.
5. Once here, you'll see an expanded view of the sale. On the right of this expanded view is a Gift Receipt button. Clicking this button will bring up the print preview screen from where you can print out your receipt.