How do I add Quick Links to my Footer in the Loft Theme?
If you have purchased one of the Loft theme styles such as Swell, Tarn, Amber or Fennel, then this article will help you set up your "quick links" in your footer:
1. First up, go to Vend Ecommerce -> Design -> Navigation.
2. Next Click on Create a New Navigation List :
3. Create a new navigation list called “footer menu” and add your links to this navigation:
4. Click the Add a link button and Add your links to this navigation:
Note: You can add collections, pages or external links to your quick links. Check this link for more information on how to do that.
5. Disable the “use column links in footer” option from the Loft theme settings found under Design -> Theme -> Loft -> Footer , this will display your footer menu items like this store here.
Note: If you'd like your footer menu items to act as containers for your links, leave the 'use column links' option checked. If you choose to do this, your footer will appear like this store here.
6. After you save these settings, your quick links will show up in your footer!