Worldpay IP is fast, secure, easy to use and:
- Are available to US retailers
- Accept all major US credit cards
- Have no setup fee
- Provide the first terminal free
- Offer no term contracts
This article includes:
If you are an existing Worldpay (Dejavoo) retailer and need to create the payment type in Retail POS, contact our Support Team, who will be able to assist you.
The following steps will need to be followed for each Dejavoo terminal you want to use. You can complete these steps on any computer, provided it's connected to the same network as the payment terminal.
Each terminal can only be paired with one Register at a time.
Connect the Worldpay supplied terminal
1. Plug your terminal into your Internet router using an Ethernet cable (they need to be on the same network!).
2. Connect the terminal power.
3. Turn the terminal on.
4. The screen should say POS Online.
5. You will be asked to set the time on your payment terminal, please ensure this is correct as this will have an impact on the daily batch and settlement.
Connecting your Dejavoo terminal to your WiFi network (optional)
You may want to connect your Dejavoo terminal to your wireless internet rather than plug it into your router directly. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. From the Terminal's Idle screen press the Enter/OK Key.
2. Enter the Manager Password: 1234.
3. Go to Utility then press Enter/OK.
4. Enter the manager password again.
5. Navigate to Communications then press the Enter/OK Key.
6. Arrow down to Local then press Enter/OK.
7. Choose WIFI and pick the network you want to connect.
The security protocol you need is WPA2.
8. Next, go to Configure and set a password/passcode.
9. After entering passcode press the yellow key twice then go to Connect. Once it's connected press the Red or Yellow key until you are back on the POS > online or the Idle screen.
1. Login to your Retail POS Account.
2. Select the Setup tab.
3. Select Payment types.
4. Click the Add Payment Type button.
5. Select Worldpay Integrated
6. Enter a custom name (e.g. Worldpay) if required
7. In the Pair Terminal section, select Begin Setup
Pairing Dejavoo Terminal to Retail POS:
1. Click Connect a terminal.
2. A prompt will open stating Worldpay Payment would like Access to your Retail POS Account. Click the Allow Access button.
3. Enter the serial number of the terminal you want to pair with this computer and click Pair (It's on the back of the Dejavoo terminal.)
- Retail POS will send a test transaction for $0.01 to make sure the terminal is connected and working.
4. In Retail POS, select Yes to accept, then on the terminal choose 'x' to cancel. If you have more than one register, choose which register you'll be using this terminal with.
5. Click Next.
6. Fill in your contact information.
7. Click Finished. The Terminal is now set up.
Finish Save the new Payment Type.
Repeat the above process for each terminal you need to connect.
When you open the Sell Screen, you may need to refresh your data. Click the green online button at the bottom of the page, and select Reset Data.
If you're having trouble connecting your Dejavoo terminal to Retail POS, get in touch with our Support team.
If you want to use a terminal you've already connected with a different register, you'll need to reassign it.
1. Open the Setup page.
2. Choose Payment Types.
3. Find Worldpay Integrated and select Edit.
4. Click Configure your Worldpay Integrated Account with Retail POS.
5. A prompt will open stating Worldpay Integrated would like access to your Retail POS Account. Click the Allow Access button.
6. Enter the serial number of the terminal you want to reassign.
7. You will see an error message advising this terminal is already connected. Click the highlighted area.
8. You'll be asked to confirm you want to reassign the terminal. Click Yes.
9. We'll send a test transaction to the terminal.
10. In Retail POS, select Yes to accept, then on the terminal choose X to cancel.
11. If you have more than one register, choose which register you'll be using this terminal with.
12. Hit Next.
13. Fill in your contact information.
14. Click Finished.
15. Your terminal is now set up.
On the Retail POS Sell Screen:
- Add your items to the sale and click Pay.
- On the payment, screen choose Worldpay Integrated.
- Retail POS will show Waiting for card swipe.
- The payment terminal will show the amount to pay.
- Your customer can then tap, swipe, or insert their card to complete payment.
- Retail POS will show you whether the transaction is accepted or declined.
Processing a manual transaction on your Worldpay (Dejavoo) terminal:
To do this, start by following the process above. When the Dejavoo terminal asks the customer to "Tap, Swipe or Enter Card#", select "Enter Card#". By selecting "Enter Card #” you will be able to process the card securely manually.
Returns are processed using the standard Retail POS return process. You can see this here.
Once you've selected Worldpay as the payment type, the transaction will be sent to the terminal.
A manager will need to authorise the return using their password on the terminal.
I've lost internet access, can I still run a transaction?
There are a few ways to run a credit card transaction if you have no internet connection in your store.
Worldpay offers a 'Voice Authorisation' service (detailed in your original welcome letter), so you can call and authorise the credit card over the phone, to be processed and completed fully later.
The terminal says "Credit Sale" on the display
This happens when your terminal isn't correctly connected to Retail POS anymore. This could be a problem with internet access at your store.
Check that your terminal is connected to an Internet router, and you can access other web pages on your computer.
If you've checked that the Internet in your store is working, there may be a temporary issue connecting to Worldpay payments.
You may still be able to process an offline payment - this is outlined in the question above.
My customer has received a chargeback, where can I find the receipt?
To find the chargeback receipt, you will need to login to the Dejavoo merchant portal. Once you're in the Portal locate and click on the specific transaction that you're looking for. Under each transaction, there should be a receipt icon. Click on the receipt icon to view the full receipt as well as the customer's signature.
The terminal displays 'POS Online' but does not light up when I attempt to pair it to a register
Please confirm the terminal, and the Retail POS register are both on the same local network (they must be on the same subnet). You may also follow the steps above to Reassign a terminal and run through the pairing process again to make sure it was completed successfully.
If you're not sure what this means or need some help with this please contact us here.