Vend offers several different kinds of support to our customers.
- Email Support
- Social Media Support
- Help Center Articles
- Priority Phone Support
- Support from a local Vend Expert
- Usually, in-person support
The Vend Help Center is an open resource for all Vend users. It contains articles, video tutorials, tips and tricks for setting-up Vend, running your store, and troubleshooting your Vend account
Paying customers requiring assistance can send a direct email or ticketed queries to Vend's support team for individual support.
- Email us at email@example.com or submit a support ticket .
Include your store URL, and an outline of the problem, including any steps you've taken to try and fix it so far. It's helpful to tell us:
- when the problem started occurring
- whether it happens all the time, or is intermittent
- whether is affects all items (e.g., all products, all customers, all quick keys) or just some of them.
Priority Phone Support
With priority phone support, you'll be able to call our support team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our support team can work with you to solve your problem, or to show you how to use a feature of Vend you're confused about.
*Advanced plans only. Priority phone support is included for free for Multi-Outlet plans.
Vend will provide you with a telephone number for phone support when you sign up for this.
To sign up for priority phone support, navigate to Setup -> Accounts on the Vend sidebar and choose Priority Phone Support under Select Additional Options.
Price and terms of service are set at the discretion of individual partners and customers.
Partner support often includes:
- Onsite support
- Setup assistance
- Email & Phone support
- Hardware setup and support
- Bundled hardware packages
- Vend training
- Integrations and 3rd party add-on assistance
Find a Vend Expert partner near on our Expert Directory.