When setting up Vend, you may wish to print a bulk run of barcodes.
Do this through creating a 'mock' purchase order of all of your products.
There are two ways to do this.
1. Manually entering stock items and quantities into a new purchase order
Create a new purchase order, leave the Supplier field blank, select outlet and leave a note if you wish.
Once complete you can now look up the products manually to enter them into the purchase order. Change the "Quantity" field to the number of bar codes you wish to print. Hit save and then choose to print barcodes.
2. Importing products and quantities into new stock order
- Export all your products from Vend
- Create a new order using the steps above.
- Format your exported products into a CSV file and import this CSV file into the new stock order
- Save (do not send or receive) and then print a run of barcodes.