When setting up Vend, you may wish to print a bulk run of barcodes.
Do this through creating a 'mock' stock order of all of your products.
There are two ways to do this.
1. Manually entering stock items and quantities into new stock order
Create a new stock order, choosing 'Any' under the Supplier field and choosing 'Don't auto-fill' in the Autofill field. Hit save.
Now you can look up the products manually to enter them into the stock order. Change the "quantity required" field to the number of bar codes you wish to print. Hit save and then choose to print barcodes.
2. Importing products and quantities into new stock order
- Export all your products from Vend
- Create a new order using the steps above.
- Format your exported products into a CSV file and import this CSV file into the new stock order
- Save (do not send or receive) and then print a run of barcodes.