Integrated payments are payments that Retail POS automatically pushes to the card terminal and receives an approval or decline response back to close the sale.
Retail POS integrates with a number of payment providers within different regions, use the drop-downs below to find your local providers and how to add the payment type.
Retail POS integrates with a number of payment providers in different regions, click the payment provider you wish to learn more about.
To add a payment type:
1. Navigate to Setup > Payment types. Click on Add payment type.
2. A drop-down menu will open and display the payment types available in your region.
3. Select the payment type you want to set up. Another window will open, asking if you have details related to the payment type you want to set up.
- If you do not, click find out more for more information on how to sign up
- If you do have the required information, click on Begin setup
These screens will differ based on the payment type you have chosen. Click the links in the payment types by region drop-down above for more information about the payment type you want to set up.
4. This will take you to a new page where you will then be able to set your payment type up and choose a name that will be displayed on your register.
Retail POS will create cash and other payment method payment types as a default.
You may also enable gift cards, as an additional payment type to be displayed on your register.
For information on non-integrated payments and how to process a sale with a non-integrated payment provider, refer to our Non-integrated (manual) payment type setup guide.