Add the Smartpay Payment Type to Vend
1. First, Login to your admin user account for your Vend store on your Mac or PC.
2. Next, navigate to Setup -> Payment Types and click the 'Add Payment Type' button.
3. Once here, select Smartpay from the payment type drop-down. You can change the name of the payment type now if you wish to.
4. Click the 'SmartConnect' link under pair devices and follow the onscreen configuration instructions to pair your Smartpay terminal to Vend.
1. First up, follow the on-screen instructions to start the pairing the process.
2. Next, enter the eight digit pairing code shown on your display and click find.
3. Once the terminal has been found you will need to give Smartpay access to your Vend store data so that they can have access to your register names for pairing purposes.
4. Once you receive confirmation, return to the Payment Type edit screen, select the register that you wish to pair your Terminal to and click Next.
5. The pairing process is now complete! You should now see Smartpay as a payment option on your sell screen.