Important: Make sure you have your Paymentsense credentials on hand before getting started. You should have received these credentials in an email from Paymentsense.
1. First, Login to your admin user account for your Vend store on a Mac or PC.
2. Next, navigate to Setup -> Payment Types and click the 'Add Payment Type' button.
3. Once here, select Paymentsense from the payment type dropdown and click 'Save Payment Type'.
4. Click the 'Configure your Paymentsense Account with Vend' link under payment type and follow the onscreen configuration instructions to pair your Paymentsense terminal to Vend.
5. Fill in your Paymentsense username and password. You should have received these credentials in an email from Paymentsense.
6. Allow access to Paymentsense.
7. Fill in your Paymentsense secret key. You will have also received these credentials in an email from Paymentsense.
Each outlet will have its own secret key. Enter the key for each outlet. Once this is completed, you can assign your Payment terminals to the corresponding Register.
8. To assign your payment terminals to your register's in Vend, select the outlet you want to configure.
9. Next, select a register and assign the corresponding terminal using the default terminal dropdown. Once you've saved these changes, you'll be all setup and ready to take payments with Paymentsense.
1. Navigate to the sell screen and process a sale as normal.
2. when presented with your payment options, select Paymentsense
3. Vend will connect to your payment terminal and allow your customer to pay for their transaction.