Add the Verifone Payment Type to Vend
IMPORTANT: This integration is for Verifone New Zealand ONLY. For information on payments solutions available in other regions, click here.
1. First, Login to your admin user account for your Vend store on your Mac or PC.
2. Next, navigate to Setup -> Payment Types and click the 'Add Payment Type' button.
3. Once here, select Verifone from the payment type dropdown and click 'Save Payment Type'.
4. Click the 'Configure your terminals with Vend' link under payment type and follow the onscreen configuration instructions to pair your Verifone terminal to Vend.
Configure your Verifone Terminal with Vend
1. First up, you will need to give Verifone access to your Vend store data so that they can have access to your register names for pairing purposes.
2. Next, enter your payment terminal's serial number. This is the 9 digit number located on the back of your terminal next to S/N:
Note: Make sure you enter this serial number without the hyphens.
3. To confirm the pairing, a test transaction of $0.01 will be sent to the terminal. Confirm that this amount is shown on the terminal and click yes. You may need to cancel this transaction on your terminal also.
4. Before completing the setup you must choose which register to associate this terminal with. Make sure you choose the primary register you'd like your Verifone terminal to be linked to as the terminal cannot be linked to more that one register at a time.
5. To finish the setup, add your contact information into the final form and click Submit.
Your Verifone terminal should now be all set up and ready to go! If you have any further questions or queries you can get in touch with our support team here.